Shocking! 2012 Voting Machines Altering Votes - USA International Special News




Please do not email to ask if you can use the
video, just use it!
My wife and I went to the voting booths this
morning before work. There were 4 older ladies
running the show and 3 voting booths that are
similar to a science fair project in how they
fold up. They had an oval VOTE logo on top
center and a cartridge slot on the left that the
volunteers used to start your ballot.
I initially selected Obama but Romney was
highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I
deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this
time more carefully, and still got Romney.
Being a software developer, I immediately went
into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the
calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein
to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was
selected just fine. Next I deselected her and
started at the top of Romney's name and
started tapping very closely together to find
the 'active areas'. From the top of Romney's
button down to the bottom of the black
checkbox beside Obama's name was all active
for Romney. From the bottom of that same
checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button
(basically a small white sliver) is what let me
choose Obama. Stein's button was fine. All
other buttons worked fine.
I asked the voters on either side of me if they
had any problems and they reported they did
not. I then called over a volunteer to have a
look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly
said "It's nothing to worry about, everything
will be OK." and went back to what she was
doing. I then recorded this video.
There is a lot of speculation that the footage is
edited. I'm not a video guy, but if it's possible
to prove whether a video has been altered or
not, I will GLADLY provide the raw footage to
anyone who is willing to do so. The jumping
frames are a result of the shitty camera app
on my Android phone, nothing more.

INTERNATIONAL MOBILES / CAMERAS/ KINDLE GADGET @ 40% DISCOUNT


SELECT YOUR DREAM PRODUCT @ unbelievable Discounts :

Flipkart.com

RECENT HOT SEARCHES : NOKIA, CAMERA, LAPTOP, SPEAKERS, SANDISK, MEDIA PLAYER, HARD DISK, MEMORY CARD, SONY, PHILIPS, DVD PLAYER, LCD TV, SOFTWARE, WINDOWS 7, ANDROID, SPIRITUAL, BOLLYWOOD, SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING, SHAHRUKH, KAMASUTRA, KANNADA, TAMIL, TELUGU, MALAYALAM, HINDI, DELL, SAMSUNG, MICROMAX, ZEN MOBILE, FM RECORDING, SYMBIAN, 5MP CAMERA, 8MP CAMERA, HD RECORDING, MOVIE, MOTIVATIONAL, LP DISC, EDUCATION, COURSE, LEARN, SEXY, ORGASM, GIRL, LOVE, DON2, RA ONE, KAREENA, KATRINA, SRI SRI RAVISHANKAR, DEVOTIONAL, BHAJAN, BLOOD SUGAR, B.P, MONITOR, COOK TOP, MICROWAVE, STOVE, APPLIANCES & MORE...